Our thorough visual inspection the major systems of the house covers everything from the roof to the foundation.
- Site review – Proper slope, drainage, walkways and retaining walls
- Roof coverings, drainage, flashing’s, skylights and other penetrations
- Porches, steps, railings and decks
- Windows, doors, headers and sills
- Siding, trim soffits, fascias and eaves troughs
- Roof, flashings, vents and chimneys
- Garage doors, openers and/or carport
- Foundation walls, basement floor, posts and beams
- Attic insulation and ventilation
- Heating, air conditioning (summer only) and ventilation – normal operating controls
- Ducts, fans, air filters and registers
- Chimney and fireplace
- Plumbing – drains, fixtures, flows, waste and vents
- Hot water heater
- Electrical – service entrance, main and sub panels, grounding, breakers
- GFCI’s, AFCI’s, lights, fans and switches
- Interior rooms – walls, ceilings, floors, floors, windows, stairs, steps and railings
- Kitchen and bathrooms – ventilation, cabinets, counters, sinks, faucets and showers
Equipment we may use:
- High powered flashlight
- GFCI electrical tester
At Accurate Home Inspections we utilize state of the art inspection equipment and also everyday tools to aid in our inspections such as:
Thermal Imaging Cameras (Infrared Cameras)
Thermal Imaging cameras detect temperature differential. Different colors correspond to different temperatures, so an inspector is able to identify areas that are abnormally hot or cold.
This wonderful extension ladder will fit in the trunk of our car! It extends to 26 feet.
Carbon dioxide detectors Combustible gas detectors
Our aim is to reduce some of this stress and uncertainty by providing you with an accurate, unbiased inspection of the home or property you are about to list on the market or want to buy. Our professional home inspectors will ‘inspect the unexpected’ by performing a thorough visual inspection of all components of the property or home. We will identify for you components of the house that are not performing well as well as systems that may require maintenance to improve their operability.
We promise to add significantly to your knowledge of the home, but cannot tell you everything about the house. All home inspections are entirely visual and therefore no destructive testing will be performed. The inspection and report will put you in a much better position to make an informed decision.
Contact Accurate Home Inspections for all of your Chestermere Home Inspector and Chestermere Home Inspection needs.